- Abhyanga is a form of Ayurvedic medicine that involves massage of the body with large amounts of warm oil.
- The oil is often pre-medicated with herbs for specific conditions.
- In addition to the oil abhyanga massage differs from many Western massage techniques in that it is not very deep.
- Abhyanga – the Ayurvedic oil massage is an integral part of the daily routine recommended by this healing system for overall health and well-being.
- It is nourishing, pacifies Vata and Kapha, relieves fatigue, provides stamina, pleasure and perfect sleep.
It also enhances the complexion and the luster of the skin, promoting longevity and nourishing to all parts of the body.
There are no reviews yet.